AIMCOR Enterprise Insurance Group (AIMCOR EIG) is the institutional / B2B distribution channel for AIMCOR Group, LLC, a leading national insurance distribution company. As one of the fastest growing organizations in the B2B market, AIMCOR EIG currently supports over 7,000 financial professionals across 9 national account relationships.
AIMCOR Enterprise Insurance Group (AIMCOR EIG) is seeking a dynamic sales professional who is passionate about consultative selling and relationship building to join our team. The Regional Sales Director (RSD) – Insurance Planning will provide external support across aligned accounts and relationships within their assigned region and lead the recruiting and prospecting function within their territory as directed by their managing member. This position will serve as a key member of the regional staff and a person who greatly contributes to the overall success of the organization.
- The RSD position is an external position and is expected to spend 60-70% of their time in the field earning the confidence of Financial Professionals and helping them identify clients who have an urgent need for protection planning or life insurance based wealth management solutions.
- Drive product sales within assigned accounts/ territory.
- Develop business plans, producer training opportunities, education, and point-of-sale relationships with licensed financial professionals.
- Conduct client seminars and meetings in conjunction with the financial professionals residing within their territory.
- Provide information to management in a timely manner that’s required to generate reports and track activity.
- Utilize data, market trends, and industry knowledge to develop and implement a personal business and marketing plan for the region in which the RSD is assigned to manage.
- Provide exceptional service and support for the financial professionals to ensure their ability in assisting their clients achieve their changing financial objectives.
Required experience and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
- Ability to travel, within assigned region, on a weekly basis (Over 50% of the time). Most travel will be by car with limited air travel required.
- Well-developed organization skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple issues and demands
- A strong sense of urgency and a desire to succeed
- 3 years of previous insurance wholesaling experience required.
- Past territory management experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, or 6+ years of experience required
Job Type: Full-time
Locations Available: Indianapolis, IN
- State life & health license required
- Series 6 & 63 required, or must possess the ability to attain within 90 days of beginning employment
AIMCOR EIG and their affiliated member companies are proud to be a place where talented people can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. To learn more about AIMCOR EIG, visit www.aimcoreig.com. AIMCOR EIG affiliates are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.