Date: June 8, 2020
To: Corporate Personnel, Regional Office Principals, and Institutional Partners
Re: Updated AIMCOR Safety and Wellbeing Policy
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve on a daily basis impacting everyone’s life across America, the AIMCOR EIG leadership continues to remain diligent and committed to upholding our corporate, and individual, responsibility towards lessening the risk for everyone across our organization.
Our Safety and Wellbeing Action Policy is designed to protect the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and partners. Our action policy is designed with three operational phases; respond, recover and reopen, and return to growth. Over this past month we’ve initiated the process of transitioning into our second phase as the global dialogue around COVID‐19 has shifted to reopening, how to get the economy going, and how to do it safely. Every company is having to reimagine their workplace, and how they will engage with their clients going forward. With every state now currently in a phase of reopening, our prior position of centralizing our response and policy must shift to accommodating a more localized approach that accounts for each of our respective field locations without compromising our primary focus to protect the wellbeing of our individual personnel.
Our standard baseline safety recommendations for all personnel are as follows:
• We will continue to maintain the suspension on all non‐essential business travel for our corporate team and regional office personnel. Information pertaining to the travel advisories can be found under the CDC’s guidance for travelers website.
• Any employees experiencing symptoms of any illness, or those who have been in contact with anyone that is sick or has been diagnosed with COVID‐19 are required to self‐quarantine at home for no less than fourteen (14) days and must be symptom free before they can be permitted to return to work.
• Remote work is still recommended for non‐lead location executives as we continue to practice social distancing. Essential field personnel can begin returning to their office as permitted under their location’s state guidelines and directed by their Regional Principal. Regional office locations should maintain a safe work environment as directed by the CDC’s interim guidance for employers.
• Increased office protocols to ensure a healthy work environment should be implemented and maintained for all operations in compliance with the CDC’s interim guidance for employers recommendations.
• In‐person meetings are permissible with the approval of the Regional Principal as long as they are within the guidelines of all attendees affiliated institutions and permitted by management from the respective branch location.
• Any group meetings should limited to no more than ten (10) individuals and social distancing guidelines should be followed at all times.
We will continue to provide regular updates as to our approach based on the most current recommendations provided by the
It’s in these times that our priority must be the health and safety of ourselves and our loved ones. We continue to be encouraged by the developments being made to win the fight against COVID‐19 and ask all of you to continue doing your part make a positive impact in helping our fellow neighbors prevail against this pandemic while protecting the safety and wellbeing of you and all of those around you.
Marc R. Verbos
AIMCOR Enterprise Insurance Group (AIMCOR EIG)
About AIMCOR Enterprise Insurance Group (EIG)
As a B2B insurance platform, AIMCOR EIG provides a national account, single-point relationship with its aligned institutions, coupled with 24 regional field offices that deliver local point-of-sale support nationwide. Their approach to the space and their commitment to delivering a different, more streamlined process, with local point-of-sale support, continues to resonate well across the industry. EIG aligned institutions are experiencing an advisor adoption rate of insurance that is nearly two times the industry average.